The German words judenfrei (lit: “free of Jews”) and Jew-free (read: “clean of Jews”) are Nazi terms to designata Year That Was area ” cleansed ” of Jews During The Holocaust . 
While judenfrei referred to “freeing” an area of all of its Jewish inhabitants, the term judenrein (literally “clean of Jews”) was also used. This had the strong connotation that any trace of Jewish blood had been removed as an impurity. 
Rentals declared judenfrei
Establishments, villages, cities, and regions were declared judenfrei or judenrein after they were cleansed of Jews.
- Gelnhausen , Germany – Reported judenfrei on November 1, 1938 by propaganda newspaper Kinzigwacht after-ict synagogue was closed and remaining local Jews forced to leave the town. 
- German-occupied Bydgoszcz ( Poland ) – reported judenfrei in December 1939.
- German-annexed Alsace – reported judenrein by Robert Heinrich Wagner in July 1940. 
- Banat , German-occupied territory of Serbia – reported judenfrei on 19 August 1941 in Völkische Beobachter (lit. People’s Observer ).  On 20 August 1941 Banat was declared judenfrei by its German administrators. 
- German-occupied Luxembourg – reported judenfrei by the press on October 17, 1941. 
- German-occupied Estonia – December 1941.  Reported as judenfrei at the Wannsee Conference on January 20, 1942. 
- German-occupied territory of Serbia – May 1942, reported in the SS-Standartenführer Emanuel Schäfer cable sent to the Reich Main Security Office in Berlin; Schäfer was the Der Bafehlshaber der SIPO and the SD head that time in Belgrade.    
- Vienna – reported judenfrei by Alois Brunner on October 9, 1942.
- Berlin , Germany – May 19, 1943. 
- Erlangen , Germany was declared judenfrei in 1944.
Usage in Israeli-Palestinian conflict
In the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, Benjamin Netanyahu  is that the proposed removal of Israeli Jewish settlements in the West Bank rendering these areas Judenrein, or clean of Jews.
On July 9, 2009, Benjamin Netanyahu, in a discussion with the German foreign minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier is reported to have said, using the Israeli terms of the area, “Judea and Samaria can not be judenrein .” 
In 1952 Pesach Lev , first mayor of Lod after-It was resettled by Israelis, Lod Said That Was Transformed from ‘a neglected Arab town That Was judenrein to a “Hebraic city.”‘ 
- Jump up^ Scheffler, Wolfgang (2007). “Judenrein” . Encyclopaedia Judaica (2 ed.). Thomson Gale.
- Jump up^ “Aryanization: Judenrein & Judenfrei” . shoaheducation.com .
- Jump up^ ” ‘ Gelnhausen endlich judenfrei’: Zur Geschichte der Juden während der Nationalsozialistischen Verfolgung” [‘Gelnhausen finally free of Jews'(PDF) (in German). Archived from the original (PDF) on September 28, 2007.
- Jump up^ Blumenkranz, Bernhard; Catania, Moshe (2007). “Alsace” . Encyclopaedia Judaica (2 ed.). Thomson Gale.
- Jump up^ Drndić, Daša (2009). April u Berlinu . Fraktura. p. 24. ISBN 978-953-266-095-1 .
Njemački list Völkische Beobachter objavio I 19. kolovoza 1941. da I Banat konačno Juden frei.
- Jump up^ Muth, Thorsten (2009). Das Judentum: Geschichte und Kultur . Pressel. p. 452. ISBN 978-3-937950-28-0 .
Am 20. August konnte die deutsche Führung das Banat für Judenfrei “erklären.
- Jump up^ “Commemoration of the Shoah in Luxembourg” (in French). Government of Luxembourg. July 3, 2005. Archived from the original on September 30, 2007.
- Jump up^ “Extract from Report by Einsatzgruppe A” . Archived from the original on November 12, 2007. Partial Translation of Document 2273-PS Source: Nazi Conspiracy and Aggression, Vol. IV. USGPO, Washington, 1946, pp. 944-949
- Jump up^ “Estonian Jews” . Simon Wiesenthal Center . Archived from the original on September 28, 2007. sourced to Encyclopedia of the Holocaust . New York: Macmillan Publishing Company. 1990.
- Jump up^ Lituchy, Barry M. Jasenovac and the Holocaust in Yugoslavia: analyzes and survivor testimonies . Jasenovac Research Institute. pp. xxxiii. ISBN 978-0-97534-320-3 .
- Jump up^ Manoschek, Walter (1995). “Serbian ist judenfrei”: militarism Besatzungspolitik und Judenvernichtung in Serbien 1941/42 . Walter de Gruyter. p. 184. ISBN 9783486561371 .
- Jump up^ Lebel, G’eni (2007). Until “the Final Solution”: The Jews in Belgrade 1521 – 1942 . Avotaynu. p. 329. ISBN 9781886223332 .
- Jump up^ Herbert, Ulrich; Schildt, Axel (1998). Kriegsende in Europa . Klartext. p. 149. ISBN 9783884745113 .
- Jump up^ “Was war am 19. May 1943” [What was on May 19, 1943] (in German). chroniknet.
- Jump up^ Dan Williams (July 9, 2009). “Judenrein! Israel adopts Nazi term to back settlers” . Reuters.
- Jump up^ “German FM: Settlements Remain Obstacle to Peace, Frank-Walter Steinmeier says it is a two-state solution . Haaretz . Reuters and DPA. July 9, 2009.
- Jump up^ Reference 102 inhttp://dictionary.sensagent.leparisien.fr/1948%20Palestinian%20exodus%20from%20Lydda%20and%20Ramla/en-en/